06 December, 2009

Stereosonic Bitches!

One set of pics down, two to go.

Sunday 29 November 2oo9.

Claremont Showgrounds.

Awesome people, awesome music, awesome fun.

My festival virginity cherry got popped.

1PM- BBQ @ Luvieur's crib


Location: Luvieur's House

4PM- On the way to Stereosonic via public transport


 Location: Mandurah Train to Perth

4.30PM- Final Destination @ Stereosonic Bitches!


Location: Stereosonic 'o9 @ Claremont Showgrounds

8PM- Dinner/Supper @ Hawkers, Northbridge

 
We also had crispy chicken and kai lan, but I was so effing hungry by then I coundn't be f*cked taking pics of them.

And Tada! we left the night super tired and our stomach's were super satisfied :)

&& I had work at 8am the next day... sleeping in was apparently not an option for me.

<3 kabs.


PS. Emma's Bday pics will be up in the next few days, I think there's enough photos for one night, plus I'm tired as hell! Work is really killing me slowly.... or quickly. Whatevs.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

All you people looking hot as alwayss!

♥ kabs said...

why thank you. it would have been hotter even more if u joined us!

luvieur said...

aaaaahahahhahaa
that was quite a big day & night, hey!?
((:

♥ kabs said...

yes. yes. and yes.

future? yes? FMF yes?