18 October, 2009

Legal in Vegas

CR in white. 

So I am officially legal in all countries around the world...and that most definitely includes LAS VEGAS! (If only I had the money to go there and gamble without limits!! && also to do my own version of "the hangover")

HAHA ok, well I have been legal since september the 3rd according to my passport, but I only celebrated about a week ago. Long story short: my parents being superstitious about chinese superstitions and therfore I became a casualty and sacrificed celebrating my "supposed birthday" until a month later.... 
Yeah, "supposed birthday"... thats a long story too, and not a very interesting one.

Before I start going crazy rambling about unnecessary things... here are some pics!
(not very many, but stop complaining!) 
To celebrate, I had a small quasi high-tea white party, and as you can see, there were some rebels who did not show up in white! Unfortunately I totally forgot to punish them by sending them to my room! There is always next time..

Also, I didn't take pics with everyone, and therefore you only see a few repeat faces (I swear I have more friends! I swear!!). However, my second lover, stef, also took pictures that night and probably has pics with some new faces for you. I will contemplate whether or not to post them after I view them. 
As of now however, I will be extremely busy helping my dad out during the first few weeks before I will regain some freedom.

8AM start tm -_- I am totally gonna be a zombie!

Goodnight sweet-ums 

 ♥ kabs


PS. Found out some bad news today.. R.I.P Alaskah. You will always be remembered and missed dearly. XOXO

2 comments:

shirley said...

AW CAKE!
why did u cut it so late? after everyone left?
was hell craving the regent fruit cake ahahaha =p

♥ kabs said...

HAHA yea, i realised that! i totally forgot at the time hey... OH WELLS, ur loss for leaving early... and it was our gain (the peeps who stayed back!)

:P