01 November, 2009

I Want To Suck Your Blood



Firstly, Happy Halloween for yesterday!

We went to a dress up, hosted by the lovely Valesca, and I went as a sparkly vampire. OK! So I wasn't very sparkly, but I was pale-as, and I did get to wear my "Wayne" by Wayne Cooper 'Vampire' shoes that I got for my birthday from my sexy ladies (you know who you are).

It was all very last minute, and I didn't have much time to prepare for it since I've been working everyday 8am-6pm and 8am-9pm on fridays!! So I randomly picked out something black from my wardrobe and matched it with my awesome vampire shoes! I got my smexxay bf to buy me some fangs, which are glow in the dark (thats why my fangs are green/yellow) and rushed my make-up in about 30 mins. And tah-dah, you have a very pale asian girl in goth clothing and green fangs! LOL! It was my first time with red lips... and I like it! I like it a lot actually!! You will see me sporting red lips more often from now on!

Here are some pics for you stalkers!




And that was what I got up to last weekend! Sucking... Blood! HAHA you dirty minded peeps! Now go to bed!

XOXO


4 comments:

luvieur said...

oh darling, you looked SMOKING with those red lips. LOVE LOVE LOVE

♥ kabs said...

Thanks babe! So did u missy! I think I'm gonna get addicted with my red lipstick for a while!! I lost the little small sparly red one that I had. I think left it at vals. I'll ask her :(

Anonymous said...

Hello gorgeous! I, too, love the red lips!! :D and ur blog!! DIDN'T KNOW U HAD ONE TIL NOW >:/


Jc

♥ kabs said...

HAHA Jc... I'm guessing u r miss jussy! LOL yeah, my blog is very random!

Van gave us ur blog last night, thats why i am stalking u now and also linking u on my blog (in my lovelies section on the sidebar...)

PS. Red Lips are rocking my little socks right now HAHA... kinda...