09 November, 2009

One Down, Three To Go

Just got back home from my first exam, feeling a little less stressed and in deep need of beauty sleep... any sleep in general.
However, even though my brain may be totally tired due to lack of sleep, my body has other plans and will not rest, and my eyes suddenly has a mind of its own, and won't shut, not even to blink! Ok, so a little over exaggerated, but it totally feels like i'm not blinking!
So here I am rambling on about nonsense in my exhausted state and probably making no sense.

Anyways, I did however get to post my first look on lookbook.nu so at least I am somewhat being productive... right?

Ok, i'm off to eat my delicious home made KFC... chuong family style!

 ♥ kabs x

4 comments:

luvieur said...

WELL DONE dearest!!
good luck for the rest!
i'm so proud of youuuuuu!!!! (: (: haha
glad to hear that you're eating well at a time of absent snooze hours.

♥ kabs said...

HAHA i can never refuse chicken! u know the cannibal side of me won't allow it!!

Anonymous said...

I like your look!!! Do you use a tripod? I've failed at outfit posts thanks to lack of objects that are the right height to pit my camera on! :)

jc

♥ kabs said...

Thanks babe!

Yea I used the tripod that u girls got me for my bday! It came very handy!!

Dress up on fri night when we have a girls catch up, and we can take a pick of ur first look for u!!

X