27 January, 2010

No Longer Myer's Bitch

jigsaw: autumn/winter 2010

Jigsaw owns me now. kinda. 
I haven't signed any papers yet, so I guess it doesn't officially count. 
But yes, I ain't Myer's bitch no more.

Just thought I will share. Cos new jobs are exciting. Right Luvieur?

HAHA first shift is next tues, I need to get some new clothes! Its a good enough excuse for me to spend my moolah!

And hopefully earn it all back again in bulk... someday in the near future... like my first pay! HAHA

So long "my store, MYER".

:)

4 comments:

luvieur said...

new jobs are exciting dearest!! (:
i'll be travelling to geraldton next-next week for photography! hahah

i'll tell myer im only avail on weekends (: that way i can keep the disc card until apr/may when they renew them O: haha

let me kno ur discounts eh?! eh!? eyyyy?! haha

♥ kabs said...

yea yea.

shiizzz geraldton is hell far! is this for the photography job?

woot woot! my last shift at myer is tm! i hope? haven't seen next weeks roster yet, but i've already told mon i'm leaving sooo hell yeaaa!!!

Natalie Gall said...

Thanks for following! Lovely blog, love the pics of the bath tub set up!

xxx

♥ kabs said...

thanks babe!!

u have awesome style... and btw, i found u from the grazia mag :)