01 March, 2010

Back To School VS. Bikram Yoga


Back at uni today. So not fun.

However, I went to my first bikram yoga lesson today. That, was extremely exhausting and quite a workout! 90 minues in a 38 degree room doing yoga is intense! I was literally dripping in sweat head to toe all throughout the class! crazy but still awesome :)

I know this post is short, but its better than nothing. Plus my life isn't very interesting nowadays so there isn't much to post about :)

Oh, && Bikram Yoga totally kicked Back-To-School's ass!

Hope everyone had a safe and awesomely-epic long weekend.

kabs X

3 comments:

rainbow leen ♥ said...

i hear its the new thing to do now!
do you recommend it?? i might try it just coz of the cheap offer!

rainbow leen ♥ said...

i heard its the new thing to do!
would you recommend it?? i might try it actually :) only coz of the offer

luvieur said...

loser! haha