30 March, 2010

Snippets of My Weekend


Its been a while.

So I really should fill you in on my life. But all I did was work at Jigsaw, go to uni, and then go to work at my parents shop straight after work at Jigsaw and/or after uni. So pretty much, nothing. I only get to see my man 2-3 times a week, which sucks big time!

Anyways, I did however have a somewhat eventful weekend. And although it is probably boring to you, it was very eventful in comparison to my 'work-uni-work' life that I've got going on.
---

On Saturday, which began with work at 8am, Me and The Boyfriend went for dinner at The Red Cray for my babe's 23rd birthday. We were quite hungry so I didn't manage to get pics of the food. However, I did take after shots of our food once we were 'done' with them.

The Red Cray, Burswood. Happy Birthday my love <3. 
The aftermath of our food~ Entree: Chilli Mussels, Bread; Mains: Tasmanian Salmon, Ocean and Earth. No Dessert unfortunately.

We then migrated to buswood to meet with our lovely friends, Luvieur, Bilal, and Leen. Had some cocktails at MinQ and the boys did some skilled gambling.
Me & my beautiful ladies, luvieur and Leen. The boys were also there, but were not privileged enough to feature on my camera.
Only took a few pics. I was too lazy :)

We got hungry and headed over to Hawkers, Northbridge, for Hot n Sour soup (Drools) and a little late night snack, but they were CLOSED at like 12.30am. Their Trading hours say they close at 2am. F*ucking LIARS! we were really craving that soup :(
---

Sunday graced me with work at 11am. Went to dinner in the city with david's parents and family after work at a little restaurant that has $13 dishes, and a name that I can't remember. No photos taken because I am a lazy mofo. 
---

I resumed being a non-lazy mofo on Monday 29th March [The Boyfriend's Birthday], camwhoring with my sexy other half. Before our date, we went to look at some BMW's and had dim sum for lunch with David's dad. Once we departed our ways, we wandered the streets of Perth aimlessly shopping and camwhoring outside the Alexander Library steps where they have a new water feature. Here are a selected range of our lovey-dovey snaps.

Chickenrice.

And straight back to work on Tuesday morning, 8am at my parent shop. 
Whoop-dee-doo-dah! 

until we meet again,

kabs

7 comments:

rainbow leen ♥ said...

yesss.. it has been awhile since you posted. i keep checking and then i get disappointed :( boo
btw LOL at the aftermath food shots. you are hilarious lol.
plus YAY to eventful weekend! xx
lets do it again sometime and hope that next time we go hawkers, there will be hot and sour soup!!! maybe we should call first b4 we go next time lol

♥ kabs said...

HAHA yea, i'm trying to update, but i get so tired after work and just K.O!

good idea abt calling hawkers first! i am really craving that soup! HAHA

rainbow leen ♥ said...

HAHAH i try to blog everyday but sometimes there's nothing to blog about lol. yes my life isn't as joyous as stef's.

mmmm souppppp.. dRooL

luvieur said...

YAYS! skinnybitchkabs finally blogs!
ps: "crazy psycho bitch who likes to blog." is kinda deceptive, as it leads your readers to think that you ACTUALLy do like to blog like a crazy psycho bitch. haha

ps: i look good when im drunk. haha

pps: 'The Boyfriend' cleaning your nose with his tongue - not romantic/appealing. hahahahaha

note-to-kabs - DO take photos of food while its pretty.. preferably NOT the aftermath. makes me feel full and sick. haha *must always make readers feel hungry*

REVIO

♥ kabs said...

LOL yea, maybe i should change my "crazy psycho bitch who likes to blog" to "crazy psycho bitch who likes to blog but has no time" LOL

yes, u look effing sexy when ur drunk.

the boyfriend however thought it was romantic! he smiled at me after like her was expecting an award for it! HAHA

oh & taking food before its eaten isn't an option for chickenrice! we can't wait to dig into the food! eat it while its hot, u kno!

:)

Vanessa said...

bless you two!

♥ kabs said...

thanks twin! btw, I have been checking ur blog every time i have time to check my own blog! I wanna know whats happening in ur life! stalking u on facebook isn't enough for me!