31 March, 2010

Blogger and Friends

L.O.L! 
Found this randomly on FASHION, WHAT? and thought I shall share. It is friggin' awesome!
One day I am gonna have a themed birthday party where everyone has to where a paperbag on their head! & on the bag it should say who they are to me (being as creative as possible)! 

Anyways, today I went to a Pilates class at Riverton leisureplex. It was different. And I gotta say, I very much prefer Bikram Yoga. Very much. I'm not bagging Pilates or anything, but I walk out of Bikram feeling like I achieved something, but with Pilates, I didn't feel anything different. 

Well, I will be going to Bikram tomorrow. With Emma. FINALLY! haha at the rate we were going I thought we would never end up going together. It is our like hundredth attempt and something always seemed to come up. Mondays 'thing that came up' was totally disturbing so I'm not gonna share it here. You will thank me for not sharing it, because trust me, you don't want to know. If you do want to know, ask me and i will be happy to give you nightmares for a week at least! HAHA. But since tomorrow hasn't come yet, I shouldn't curse it.

Off to bed now. Good night peep-poles X

2 comments:

luvieur said...

lols @ the pic.

YEYS! emma actually exercised!! haha
i feel a bit more motivated to do it now. haha

i kind of wanna know what happened on monday.. hrmm
haha

GANISSE P:

♥ kabs said...

HAHA yes she did exercise! and she practically died! like, died! HAHA

yes be motivated!

HAHA i thought u would have known what happened on monday. our friend emma advertised it all over facebook.