12 April, 2010

Lost Camera Adaptor

Aww I was about to post about my weekend at the Ee Residence, but I lost my Camera adaptor plug and therefore cannot load my pics! My post are already boring enough and now, without pictures, it isn't even worth reading! (that is why I added a bit of RPattz eye-candy above... even Rob looks sad for me that I lost my camera adaptor!)

Anyways, I am on the search for my camera adaptor and when i find it, I will post about the "Party at the Ee's"

Stay tuned!

Ps. I am off to another Bikram yoga class with P. Ready to get my sweat on!! YAYERRR!

2 comments:

rainbow leen ♥ said...

yes rob pattz did catch my eye on the news feed when i logged on bahahah :P mm yummy. you should watch remember me, i liked it a lot :)

♥ kabs said...

HAHA he caught my eye too.

hmm yes i shall watch remember me. it looks good! but first i gotta trick the boyfee to come along :)