13 April, 2010

Military


Still on the hunt for my camera adaptor.

Its still lost some where far-far-away, and I will probably find it when I stop looking for it.
 
Also, on the hunt for a good military jacket. I want one with lots of embellishments and things. 
I'm not too fussed about the price, but of course I can't afford anything like Balmain or anything! Although I really adored their military jackets from last season... and would be eternally in debt to whoever gets one for me... anyone? 

I was thinking of making one myself, but firstly, I am a very busy woman, and do not have the time to do things that I like anymore. && secondly, Perth doesn't have extremely gorgeous embellishments (like the one in the above pic) for me to use. && if there was, I won't find it in spotlight, which leaves me in a dead end as to where to go next. 

So yeah... I think purchasing one, professionally designed, sounds wayyyyyy better than the idea of making one myself.  BUT receiving one as a gift sounds like a much better idea than the other two options... definitely.

So anyone want to be my new best friend? My current best friend is too HOBO to afford me one, so I won't object to replace her.

[Images: Balmain Military Jackets '09]

Of course, those jeans would be perfect with the jacket, so if you are on your way to becoming my new BFF, remember to grab a pair of those in size 6 for me too :)

Adios amigos,

kabs x

2 comments:

luvieur said...

oh kabs, your hilarity level is so off the charts atm.

balmain makes THE best military jackets!
i've always adored the second/third one!

BACKSHA

Anonymous said...

if you go to ebay. you can find HOT embelishments. but at $25 its pricey for shoulder things. go look for shoulder brooches