29 April, 2010

Party @ the Ee Residence.

It's time.

Welcome back from a 5 day commercial break. The moment you have all been waiting for...

[image] it appears that every single one of these losers are grabbing my ass.. or so it seems HAHA sure looks like it tho!

So, as you may know, I have finally recovered my camera cable and can now post my very overdue pics from weeks ago.

10th April, @ the Eee residence. 
So heres how it went down. Luvieur, Bilal, Ben, Rufus and myself, were innocently eating kentucky fried chicken and sipping on alcoholic tea whilst deciding where to go dancing for the night. Unfortunately we couldn't come to a decision and somehow began dancing in the Ee lounge room. Thats when things go a little bit out of hand. And the PARTY OF FIVE began.
Eating, drinking, dancing, face-painting, and K.O'ing.

[Click on images for larger view]

Ta-Da!!

Have a good day YO!

[heart] kabs.

8 comments:

Jc said...

I love these photos they're full of energy!

luvieur said...

fcuking hilarious! had such an amazing stupid time! we should def. do that more often!!
haha. but i gotta say, whipping out that facepaint was a bloody good idea!
xx

TRITSAN

♥ kabs said...

haha yes we had HEAPS of energy that night JC! its been ages since u commented on my blog. have u been secretly cheating on me?

and mz luvieur, always the pleasure to be face-painted by u. it was a hell good idea!! only someone like urself would think of that while ur drunk. no matter what, ur always finding ways to be creative!

my way of being creative was passing out!

Anonymous said...

great pictures missy :)

xxx

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Hay girl! How are you?
It's my first time on your blog and I really like it! Nice pictures and style.

Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!

Love, Cindy.

♥ kabs said...

septemberdaisy: thanks babe! how u been? X

Glamour Bbey: Hi Cindy!! I'm good! thanks for commenting! I'll check out ur blog now!! :)

Anonymous said...

i've been good :)) finally got a job wooo!! my shopping habit was seriously in danger of disappearing but looks like it should be back in action soon! hahah

how you been? you enjoying jigsaw?

xx

♥ kabs said...

Congratz!!! Where are you working?

Jigsaw is pretty good, but I am getting pretty busy so I might need to cut down on my hours!!

Anyways, I'll talk to u on FB hun X